Which College Athletics Program Has a Bleaker Future Ahead of Them?

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Aaron Rodger's Brother on ESPN's "First Take"

Recap: Jordan Rodgers on ESPN's First Take

| No Comments | No TrackBacks


Vanderbilt junior quarterback Jordan Rodgers appeared on ESPN2's First Take Wednesday to discuss his ties to this weekend's NFC Championship Game between Chicago and Green Bay.

Rodgers' older brother, Aaron, is the starting QB for the Packers, while Bears QB Jay Cutler was extremely helpful offering advice when he transferred to Vanderbilt last January.

Despite his close relationship with Cutler, Jordan told ESPN host Dana Jacobson there's no dilemma when it comes to who he's cheering for this Sunday. "There's definitely no question that I'll be rooting for the Packers," Jordan said, "but with so many Vanderbilt players playing for the Bears, I root for them every other week besides the week they play the Packers. This week I'm green and gold."

Jordan also talked about how he had the opportunity to pick Cutler's brain after he arrived on campus.

"Jay was really good to me when I got into town. I was able to run questions off him about our school, the offense and the coaches. I also worked out with him a little bit while he was in town during the offseason. He was a big help," Rodgers added.

(Photos courtesy of Chris Weinman and Brian Smokler)



Get my updates on Twitter by following @BarcaBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment